Ce2 was conceived to deliver pragmatic services solutions which represent extremely good value to our Clients and are environmentally robust. We began over 25 years ago with our unique approach of integrating energy efficiency directly into the design process and have developed this further to incorporate renewables and sustainability objectives.
We have a strong belief in the skills and experience of our staff and are committed to their continual professional development. A measure of our success is demonstrated by our ability to recruit, develop and retain excellent people. We will only work with ethical Clients who are building for the future with sustainable growth. We are proud of our Client list and a further measure of our success is the long term relationships we have established with them. Our strengths are our experience, our staff and our attitude.
Here For You
In implementing the policy, we will;
- Ensure compliance, as a minimum standard, with all relevant environmental legislation;
- Wherever practical, comply with codes of practice and other requirements, for example as specified by our customers;
- Take environmental impact into account in the planning, design and implementation of our projects and contracts to help prevent pollution;
- Incorporate environmental and sustainability considerations into our design standards and practices with regard to the use of materials, energy consumption, waste disposal and recycling;
- Provide appropriate environmental training for our own staff, and promote environmental awareness amongst our suppliers, contractors and partners.
We do not tolerate any form of harassment, bullying or intimidation and we ensure complaints are dealt with promptly, effectively and fairly.
The company’s equal opportunity policy is intended to eliminate discrimination and reflect a zero tolerance to harassment and bullying. Any breach of policy will be considered a disciplinary offense and subject to our normal disciplinary procedures.